This outstanding opportunity offers conductors a unique platform to hone their skills while preparing and rehearsing challenging repertoire under the leadership of CCC Artistic Director Dr. Julia Davids. Conductors will benefit from immersion in a professional music-making environment while on tour with the CCC.
Please send the following (either by email/mp3 or post) to:
CCC Artistic Director: Dr. Julia Davids
5247 Cleveland Street, Skokie, IL 60077 USA
- Cover letter
- Resumé/CV including contact information for 3 references
- List of repertoire conducted in rehearsal and performance
- One video recording of the conductor (front view) in rehearsal or performance
- Application fee of $25
Successful applicant will be notified by July 15th, 2014.
- Conducting Fellow will conduct the Canadian Chamber Choir both in rehearsal and performance. Repertoire will be decided with the Artistic Director.
- Conducting Fellow may have the opportunity to sing with the ensemble, if appropriate.
- Conducting Fellow is responsible for all travel expenses getting to and from Nova Scotia.
- Conducting Fellow is responsible for a $500 tuition fee (payable to the Canadian Chamber Choir).
- The CCC will cover all expenses during the tour (travel, room, and board).